Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Endlessly

Title: Endlessly

Author: Kiersten White

Rating: 5 stars!!

Summary: Evie's paranormal past keeps coming back to haunt her. A new director at the International Paranormal Containment Agency wants to drag her back to headquarters. The Dark Faerie Queen is torturing humans in her poisonous realm. And supernatural creatures keep insisting that Evie is the only one who can save them from a mysterious, perilous fate.

The clock is ticking on the entire paranormal world. And its fate rests solely in Evie's hands.

So much for normal.


Review:  After a whole year of waiting, I finally got to read the third Paranormalcy book! The Paranormalcy Trilogy is one of my favorite series of all time. It takes many different creatures from fantasy and paranormal and combines them into something different, new, and absolutely amazing. I love the humor, and how there was some in just the right places. Many YA heroines today are either frustratingly useless fluff or I-refuse-to-share-any-characteristics-with-teenage-girls warriors. The latter is cool, but Evie is a girly-girl who can kick some serious butt. She proves that you can love pink and high school soap operas and still fight with your pink, jeweled  tazer. I thought I had figured out the ending, but I was happily surprised to find that it was completely different from expected. I  can't believe this series is over, but the ending was absolutely perfect. It was all tied up with a bleeping big pink bow, and knowing there's a happy ending helped ease the pain of having to say good-bye to Evie for good. Oh, bleep, I'm starting to tear up again.

No comments:

Post a Comment