Saturday, April 21, 2012

Tiger's Voyage

Title: Tiger's Voyage

Author: Colleen Houck

Rating: 3  1/2 stars

Summary: With the head-to-head battle against the villainous Lokesh behind her, Kelsey confronts a new heartbreak: in the wake of his traumatic experience, her beloved Ren no longer remembers who she is. As the trio continues their quest by challenging five cunning and duplicitous dragons, Ren and Kishan once more vie for her affections--leaving Kelsey more confused than ever.

Review: This series has started to turn the focus toward romance and away from breaking the cures. but I realized this in the second book and have accepted it. The adventure is still there, though, and it's importance has not been majorly diminished. By the middle of this book I was all "meh" but then I read the end and I was all "!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Guess when the fourth book comes out? September. I don't know if I can wait five months!  Also, dragons. One word: yes. Kishan stills needs to get lost. I get Kelsey's decision, but I'm still all NO!

No comments:

Post a Comment